the skyshot immigration
Last updated: Jan 22, 2022
Welcome to Skyshot Immigration!
By accessing or using the Service you consent to collect and use of personal data for limited use. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Skyshot Immigration.
SkyShot Immigration Services Inc. means Skyshot Immigration Website.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Principles for processing personal data
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
What personal data we collect and process
Skyshot Immigration. collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. We collect information about you through the means discussed below. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the best services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services.
we collect information from you through:
- The Services you use or processing your orders
- Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance
Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name, if you choose to provide it
- Billing information, such as shipping address, credit or debit card number, , zip code, and expiration date
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Information about your customer service interactions with us
- Demographic information such as your gender or other information you choose to provide as part of your Skyshot Immigration profile
- Demographic information such as your gender or other Health-related information you choose to provide as part of your Skyshot Immigration profile
How we use the personal data
Skyshot Immigration. uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
SkyShot Immigration Inc legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- SkyShot Immigration Inc needs to perform a contract with you.
- You have given SkyShot Immigration Inc permission to do so.
- Processing your personal data is in SkyShot Immigration Inc legitimate interests.
- SkyShot Immigration Inc needs to comply with the law.
We also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send you for a number of purposes including: to determine whether you have opened or forwarded those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails; to customize the display of the banner advertisements and other messages after you have closed an email; and to determine whether you have made an enquiry or purchase in response to a particular email.
When you register with this Website, you agree that we or any of our partners/ affiliate/ group
When you register with or view our site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit our website. The kind of information that is gathered automatically include the type of browser you are using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.), the type of Operating System you are using (e.g. Windows or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time of your visit and the pages on our website. We sometimes use this information to improve our website’s design, content and primarily to give you a better browsing experience.
Retention of personal data
Skyshot Immigration. will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Skyshot Immigration. will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
If you have any questions or report any violations about these Terms, please contact us email@example.com